Citizen Men's JY0040-59L “Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T” Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch by Citizen
- Both reliable and up for the next adventure, this Citizen “Blue Angels Skyhawk” watch offers the best in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and blue and yellow accents, it boasts an attractive design as well.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal protects dial
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
- Use of the Blue Angels name and logo is with the permission, but not endorsement, of the U.S. Navy.
- Features include low charge warning, multi-band atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy, world time in 43 cities, Greenwich Mean Time display, perpetual calendar, 1/100-second chronograph, 99-minute countdown timer, two alarms, and rotating slide rule bezel
and powered by light (so you'll never have to replace a battery), the Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T watch #JY0040-59L from Citizen is a sleek and sporty dress accessory offering the reliability of digital quartz movement and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy. Polished silver-tone hands and markers with luminous accents give a chronograph dial its sophisticated style, while world time for 43 cities, two alarms, and a 99 minute countdown timer keep your day on track. The watch also features a Greenwich Mean Time display, brushed silver-tone case, and polished stainless steel silver-tone crown and selector buttons for a modern look. Water resistant to 660 feet, this Eco-Drive original is perfect for work or evening wear.
Summary of Features:
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- World time in 43 cities
- 2 alarms
- 1/100 second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours
- 99 minute countdown timer
- Digital display light
- Greenwich Mean Time display
- Rotating slide-rule bezel
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Power-reserve indicator