Citizen Men's JY0005-50E “Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T” Stainless Steel Watch by Citizen
- Both reliable and up for the next adventure, this Citizen “Skyhawk” watch offers the best in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and orange accents, it boasts an attractive design as well.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial.
- Features include low-charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, China, and Japan.
- Synchronized Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities
- 1/100-Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
- Perpetual Calendar
- 2 Alarms
- 99-Minute Countdown Time
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Crystal
- Movement: Caliber U600