Casio Men's PAG240T-7CR “Pathfinder” Triple-Sensor Multi-Function Titanium Watch by Casio
- With its solar-power capabilities, titanium construction, and myriad functions, this rugged Casio watch is suited for the true outdoorsman.
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features bi-directional bezel, five alarms, altimeter feature, compass, stopwatch, and calendar
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet)
The feature-rich Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch is loaded with contemporary must-haves, like a titanium band that closes with a double push-button fold-over safety clasp and a triple sensor that provides altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and compass information. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The watch's large digital display is backlit for afterhours use and world time is quickly available in 48 cities–a handy feature when you're travelling. Other high-tech features include five alarms, a 1/100 second stopwatch, a countdown timer, and the ability to display time in 12- or 24-hour formats. Myriad easy-to-use buttons surround the watch's resin case, providing quick access to its many features. Additionally, this watch boasts a water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), reliable digital quartz movement, and a mineral crystal.