Casio Men's GW7900B-1 G-Shock Solar Atomic Black Digital Sport Watch by Casio
- G-shock tough solar power and shock resistant Black resin digital watch
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping, world time (48 cities + 31 time zones), 1/100 second stopwatch
- Daily alarm with snooze, 12and 24 hour formats, tide and moon graph
- Full auto EL backlight with afterglow
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
With the multifunctional Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Black Digital Sport Watch, you'll finally be able to mix business with a little athletic pleasure. The case and bezel are both made of black resin, tailoring to your more sophisticated side by offering a sleek look and smooth feel. Four large silver screws accent the top and bottom of the bezel that displays blocky white words depicting the four button functions. The dial hosts five subdials depicting time, date, and even tide charts for the boating enthusiast. Easy-push buttons on the case allow you to quickly go through your settings and work the handy stopwatch feature, while a soft EL backlight provides you with access to the time regardless of where you and your watch are. The wide band also consists of black resin, closing with a silver buckle for a custom fit. This sporty timepiece is water resistant up to 660 feet (200 meters), relies on Japanese quartz movement, and boasts Casino's shock resistant technology.